anarchy-rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anarchy-rpg

destruction.reconstruction

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

character regestration rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krow
Admin
krow

character regestration rules Empty
PostSubject: character regestration rules   character regestration rules I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:28 pm

ok use this format and please wait for us too approve you if we dont pm us and we get too it asap

use this format
name:your user name
fraction:one of the four fraction's
class:LOOK AT CLASS RULES!
BIO:a briefing of your history and personality
Back to top Go down
https://anarchy-rpg.board-directory.net
Jin Kazama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: character regestration rules   character regestration rules I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:35 am

name: Jin Kazama
fraction:There aren't any factions yet
class:Assassin
BIO: Jin grew up in a small town. The one advantage of being in a small town though is that, at least in This small town. One of the advantages was, almost everyone had access to weapons. Jin had a passion for killing people, and he ruefully became an assassin because, of course, everyone had guns! By the age of 10, he had already killed 4 targets. Very stealthily, of course.

Then, on his eleventh birthday, he was almost caught and had to flee the town. From 11 to 13 he killed people, and never got caught. Mostly, because they where small time people of no importance. Then, from 14 to the present, he took on even bigger challenges......... He almost got caught, and since then he has been plotting revenge......... And making better plans, too.
Back to top Go down
krow
Admin
krow

PostSubject: Re: character regestration rules   character regestration rules I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:54 am

accepted
Back to top Go down
Oterous

PostSubject: Re: character regestration rules   character regestration rules I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:52 am

name: James Oterous
faction:none
class:gunslinger
BIO:I was 11 when I came across my first gun it was my dads pistol. For years I worked as a sharp shooter when I became 18 I chose a corrier more exiting a mercinary.
Back to top Go down
krow
Admin
krow

PostSubject: Re: character regestration rules   character regestration rules I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:32 am

accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: character regestration rules   character regestration rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

character regestration rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anarchy-rpg  :: General :: Rules :: character regestration-
Jump to: